How To: Compete with Apparel Big-Box Retailers
Does your technology partner continuously evolve and address challenges specific to soft goods? With the complexities and rapid changes in the apparel & footwear industry, you need a software provider that has both the experience and technology to not only help you keep up, but stay ahead of trends, find new ways to reach customers and, ultimately, increase sales.
[yotuwp type=”videos” id=”baayqd9jSQ0″ column=”1″ player=”width=950″]
Why apparel & footwear retailers switch to Celerant
Celerant has been providing innovative software to apparel & footwear retailers for 20 years, featuring in store, online and digital marketing; customizable features specific to soft goods; and a seamless upgrade path from single-store to enterprise-level solutions- all with an affordable pricing model.
Keep up with retail’s rapid changes
- Mobile point of sale for clothes, shoes & accessories
- 3-dimensional matrix to manage sizes/colors/styles
- Product import & automated inventory reordering
- Promotions/BOGOs based on customer & seasonal demand
- Email marketing based on past purchases & brand preferences
- Reports to improve sales & purchasing decisions
- Integrated eCommerce as an extension of your store
- Social media integrations & SEO services specific to eCommerce
- Marketplace integrations to expand sales (Farfetch, Amazon, Jet, etc)
Manage apparel, footwear & accessories
Assist customers anywhere with Celerant’s mobile POS; import products; manage styles via a 3-D color/size matrix; automatically replenish inventory; and offer targeted promotions, BOGOs, coupons and loyalty rewards. Leverage Celerant’s Product Catalog to search through an “endless aisle” of products you may not currently carry, and order them on the POS.
Sell more soft goods online
Celerant’s eCommerce integrates with the POS, allowing you to operate your store and website in a single place. Fulfill online orders from your stores, and drop ship through your distributors. Increase sales by integrating with online marketplaces (Farfetch, Amazon, eBay); and by sending automated, personalized email campaigns based on the shopper’s brand preferences and past purchases.
“Tootsies, a high-fashion retailer with three stores, stays ahead of the curve by embracing the latest features of Celerant Technology’s retail platform. Keeping up on Celerant’s latest software upgrades and reporting features is a great benefit to our organization, they have an impact on our business.”