OpenEdge: Payment Processing
Integrated payment solution to simplify payment processing
Celerant’s complete commerce solutions integrate seamlessly with OpenEdge. As a division of Global Payments, OpenEdge is on the cusp of payments innovation, adapting, scaling and simplifying how payments are processed across point of sale platforms in an increasingly complex landscape.
Solutions For Business Management & POS Developers
No one knows payment processing in the retail industry like OpenEdge
- EMV Certified: EMV chip technology used in place of magnetic strips helps reduce card fraud in a face-to-face, card-present environment.
- Point-to-Point Data Encryption: OpenEdge’s proprietary data encryption renders cardholder data unreadable, encrypted at the device. Merchants never see card numbers after the swipe or hand-key.
- Tokenization: Cardholder data is replaced by digital “tokens” and is stored securely by OpenEdge.
- Decline Minimizer: On a nightly basis, OpenEdge automatically updates lost, stolen or expired cards stored in their token vault to ensure you receive more approvals for recurring payments, available at no additional cost.
- Custom Branding: Logos and slideshow options are available on signature capture devices.
- eCommerce Payment Solution: OpenEdge’s hosted payment solution allows your eCommerce website to link with your customers’ payment methods via an iFrame
“We have partnered with OpenEdge for many years so that we can offer innovative and secure payment processing solutions to our clients. OpenEdge provides our clients with the security they need including EMV, point-to-point encryption and tokenization, as well the added benefit of their Decline Minimizer for clients who manage recurring billing for memberships. Having these features come standard, and with no additional fees, is a real benefit to our shared clients.”
"Our long-standing partnership with Celerant has been a beneficial relationship for us both. Celerant’s leadership has worked closely with us to develop unified commerce payment solutions that provide their retail customers the payment processing features they want and need to effectively grow their business. We remain committed to growing our partnership with Celerant to continue to provide the cutting-edge payment functionality our shared customers require to be successful.”
Manage your entire commerce with Celerant, for both in store and online.
- In Store Operations
- Integrated eCommerce
- Payment Processing
- Inventory Management
- Order Fulfillment
- CRM & Customer Incentives
- Reporting & Analysis
- Accounting & ERP
- Digital Marketing
- Online Marketplace Integrations