Online Marketplace Integrations
Celerant’s seamless integrations with popular online marketplaces enable you to easily post and sell your products on new channels and track all your sales in one place.
There’s no question that retailers can increase sales through third-party marketplaces. Stratus offers seamless marketplace integration with leading online marketplaces such as Amazon, Walmart, eBay and Facebook, giving you access to their tremendous market reach. You’ll have the option to offload fulfillment, payment processing and customer service operations to these titans of the industry, giving your team a break while giving your customers a five-star experience.
Increase Your Online Sales With Marketplace Integrations
- Choose from Amazon integration, eBay integration and more
- Send your products to the marketplace vendor of your choice with just a few clicks
- Let these vendors store your inventory in their own warehouses
- Increase online sales by tapping into their tremendous market reach
- Sit back while the vendors pick and pack your inventory for you
- Have your products reliably shipped to customers by these vendors
“Fulfilling orders through Amazon with Celerant has been a seamless process. Tapping into the market penetration and SEO of Amazon has helped us reach new customers throughout the United States and handing over picking, packing, and payments to Amazon has allowed us to focus on core aspects of expanding business.”
Reach And Operations
Amazon Integration and Fulfillment
FBA (Fulfillment by Amazon) allows retailers access to Amazon’s tremendous market reach and to offload fulfillment, payment processing and customer service to Amazon. Retailers send specific merchandise to Amazon’s Fulfillment Center where online orders are fulfilled and deducted from inventory stock levels. With FBA, retailers can take advantage of Amazon Prime, where two-day shipping is offered to all Prime members.
- Get instant and automated access to Amazon’s tremendous market reach
- Offload fulfillment, payment processing and customer service to Amazon
- Sell products with free 2-day shipping for Amazon Prime members (a major hit with consumers)
- Provide real-time visibility into sales data and inventory for merchandise sold through Amazon
- Leverage Amazon’s Pricing Intelligence to compare and improve your pricing strategy against the competition
- Amazon orders flow into your Stratus software as if it’s coming from your own website
Take Control Of
The Entire Selling
Process If You Wish
Amazon Fulfillment by Merchant
FBM (Fulfillment by Merchant) allows retailers to take control of the selling process in its entirety, including picking, packing and customer service. With Stratus’ Amazon, Walmart, Farfetch, Facebook and eBay integration options, among others, listing products, adjusting prices and receiving orders is virtually effortless, and fulfillment is completed by the merchant as with all other eCommerce orders. Update Amazon product details seamlessly from Stratus.