Join our growing company to help our retail clients improve their business with simply powerful commerce.
About Celerant Technology
Celerant Technology is a leading provider of premium, advanced retail management software. Our SaaS software, developed in-house, manages all areas of a retail business- in-store, online and mobile- through point of sale, purchase orders, inventory management, reporting, eCommerce, mobile shopping apps, order fulfillment, digital marketing services and more. Ranked as the #1 Retail Software Vendor in the 2022 RIS LeaderBoard, we give retailers the tools and services necessary to run their operations efficiently and profitably. We support a wide-range of retail businesses, including apparel, footwear, gift, pet, hardware/paint, sporting goods, firearms and more. Celerant is headquartered in Staten Island, NY, with additional offices in CA, GA and TX.
Learn about phishing scams involving phony job postings posted on external sites, and what you should do if you encounter a potential scam.
Discover rewarding opportunities at Celerant with a culture of out-of-the-box thinking, work-life balance, and all the perks you’d expect from a rapidly-growing software company. We offer a competitive salary based on experience; medical, dental, vision, Flexible Spending Account, 401(K), vacation/PTO, short/long-term disability, and life insurance.
When applying, please include salary requirements and a cover letter explaining why you believe you are a good candidate.
Technical Support Call Center Manager02/18/2003
The Technical Support Call Center Manager oversees a department of 30+ analysts and agents across several locations. Our call center provides well-staffed and quality technical support 6 days a week during standard hours. We also provide on-call support after hours and on Sundays. We are looking for someone who can fill this role and take our call center to the next level.
Location: Staten Island, NY (Headquarters)
Salary: $80,000 – $95,000
- Oversee all call center operations and staff
- Prepare work schedules and adjust staffing based upon volume forecasts
- Hire and onboard new team members
- Enable and motivate staff to provide a high level of customer satisfaction
- Ensure that team members meet company standards for professionalism
- Monitor and address responsiveness for tasks
- Prioritize and escalate tasks based upon multiple factors
- Evaluate performance through reporting and analysis
- Proactively effect change by improving management and processes
- Develop agents and supervisors through training and mentoring
- Collaborate with other managers to satisfy customers and achieve company goals
- Management or supervisory experience in a call center
- College degree or course credits in management, administration or supervisory area
- Effective use of Microsoft Office and business applications
- Experience with analyzing staff and business data and effecting changes based upon that data
- Handles change with a positive attitude
- Ability to remotely manage team members
- Experience as an agent in a call center for technical products or services
- Basic SQL knowledge
Helpdesk Support Tech (Staten Island, NY)01/14/2023
Location: Staten Island, NY
- Answer telephone calls/emails from customers (collect & document information, open tickets in ticketing system).
- Use SQL Server programming to diagnose and solve customer issues.
- Coordinate with development with strategies to resolve software issues.
- Use active troubleshooting to resolve hardware/software issues within specified time frames. Document actions, and escalate call if necessary.
- Contact customers to follow up on outstanding issues, and assist with resolution.
- Coordinate returned merchandise in need of repair, if needed.
- Assist with documentation regarding software bugs, new products and new solutions.
- Advise upper management on any product issues identified through technical support calls with customers.
- Develop and implement plans to acclimate existing customer base, and introduce new accounts.
- Escalate customers expressing a high level of dissatisfaction and work with escalated team.
- Responsible for other duties as assigned by manager.
- Daily duties may change upon the Call Center Manager’s request to meet business needs.
Skills & Qualifications:
Machine Readable Files
This link leads to the machine-readable files that are made available in response to the federal Transparency in Coverage Rule and includes negotiated service rates and out-of-network allowed amounts between health plans and healthcare providers. The machine readable files are formatted to allow researchers, regulators, and application developers to more easily access and analyze data.