Join Our Team
We help retailers grow through simply powerful commerce
Discover the rewarding opportunities available to you at Celerant Technology. With exciting positions available around the country, and a culture built on savvy solutions, out-of-the-box thinking, work-life balance, and all the perks you’d expect from a rapidly growing software company— we’re confident you’ll find professional purpose with us.
Celerant Technology offers benefits including Medical, 401K, vacation and sick leave, life insurance, flexible spending account and optional dental and eye care coverage.
About Celerant Technology: Celerant has been rated the #1 provider of retail software. Our software solutions, which are developed in-house, manage all areas of a retail business including point of sale, inventory and warehouse, supply chain, eCommerce, online marketplaces (Amazon, eBay, Walmart), loyalty rewards, digital marketing, back office and more. Our mission is to maximize business growth and efficiency through innovative retail commerce software. The company is headquartered in Staten Island, New York; with additional satellite offices in Colorado, Florida, Georgia, Ohio, Oklahoma and Rhode Island.
Please view our available positions below:
Experienced Sales Executive (NY or Remote)06/16/2020
Location: Staten Island, NY; or Remote
We are searching for an experienced Sales Executive for cutting-edge retail software. As a sales representative you will be responsible to perform product demonstrations of cutting edge retail software, including point of sale and the full retail suite, eCommerce, mobile POS and several other mobile applications, as well as the next generation of browser-based retail software which is both platform and device independent.
Sales leads are pre-qualified and there is no cold calling required. Your overall mission will be to close new business and maintain relationships with existing clients, with ongoing opportunities for add-on business.
- Follow-up with pre-qualified sales opportunities; tracking within CRM system
- Provide product demonstrations of our advanced, cutting edge software, remotely or on-site
- Meet/exceed sales quotas, achieve maximum new sales and existing customer sales
- Continually learn new product knowledge as we frequently customize and add to our suite
- Communicate with existing customer base regarding new offerings for potential add-on sales
- Prepare sales proposals/contracts for prospects based on retailers’ requirements
- Introduce new customers to the Implementation team and arrange the kick-off meeting
- Attend and participate in sales meetings, occasional trade shows and product sessions
- Keep abreast of competition, competitive issues, products and markets
- Report to Sales Manager about goals, sales and prospects
- Handle client complaints or concerns
- Experience with technical/software, preferably in the retail market
- Experience with professional or solution based selling
- Bachlor’s Degree preferred
- Willingness to travel (about 5-10%)
- Eagerness to learn and grow with a stable, successful company
Compensation: Competitive Salary with major growth potential, medical benefits, 401K, flexible spending account, 15 PTO days annually, optional dental/optical coverageApply Now!
AR Accounting Clerk (Westminster, CA)06/16/2020
We are looking for an in-house experienced AR accounting clerk in Westminster, CA, office, with experience in SAGE500 AR module.
Location: Westminster, CA
- Process contract billing to clients (from Sales order to invoices)
- Conduct analysis and reconcile contract billing with ERP system
- Assist collection roles
- Other duties as assigned
- Mas500 experience is a must
- Minimum 2 years’ experience in accounting field
- College degree in Accounting Helpful
- Detail-oriented with focused work ethic
- Ability to coordinate, cooperate, prioritize, multi-task and motivate self and others
- Excellent verbal, written and analytical skills
- Ability to work in a fast paced environment
Technical Support Technician (Staten Island, NY)06/09/2020
Location: Staten Island, NY
- Answer telephone calls and or emails from customers. Collect appropriate information from customer regarding questions or problems and open Tickets in Ticketing System.
- Use SQL Server programming to diagnose and solve customer issues.
- Coordinate with development with strategies to resolve software issues.
- Use active troubleshooting to resolve hardware or software issues within specified time frames. Document actions, and escalate call if necessary.
- Contact customers to follow up on outstanding issues, and assist with resolution.
- Coordinate returned merchandise in need of repair, if needed.
- Assist with documentation regarding software bugs, new products and new solutions.
- Advise upper management on any product issues identified through technical support calls with customers.
- Develop and implement plans to acclimate existing customer base, and introduce new accounts.
- Escalate customers expressing a high level of dissatisfaction and work with escalated team.
- Responsible for other duties as assigned by manager.
*Daily duties may change upon the Call Center Manager’s request to meet business needs.
Applicants should be comfortable with telephone support. Regular hours are 9:30am to 6:00pm, with rotating nights and weekend shifts as required.
Compensation: Full time position, competitive salary, benefits, 401(K)Apply Now!