How To Compete with Big-Box Sporting Good Retailers
Does your technology partner continuously evolve and address challenges specific to sporting goods? With the complexities and rapid changes in the sporting goods industry, you need a software provider that has both the experience and technology to not only help you keep up, but stay ahead of trends, find new ways to reach customers and, ultimately, increase sales.
[yotuwp type=”videos” id=”baayqd9jSQ0″ column=”1″ player=”width=950″]
Why sporting good retailers switch to Celerant
Celerant has been providing innovative software to sporting good retailers for 20 years, featuring in store, online and digital marketing; customizable features specific to sporting goods; and a seamless upgrade path from single-store to enterprise-level solutions- all with an affordable pricing model.
Features to help you sell more sporting goods
- Mobile POS to assist shoppers anywhere in your store
- Product import for sporting equipment, apparel & footwear
- Loyalty rewards for individuals, teams & organizations
- Gift cards to increase sporting goods sales in store & online
- Special orders for custom items & out-of-stocks
- 3D product matrix to manage styles, colors & sizes
- eCommerce integrated with the sporting goods POS system
- Social media integrations & email marketing to boost sales
- Marketplace integration to expand online sales (Amazon, eBay, etc)
Manage sporting equipment, apparel & footwear
With Celerant’s mobile POS, you can ring up sales and assist shoppers anywhere (in aisle, sidewalk sales, etc); import products; and replenish inventory with automated purchase orders. Offer targeted promotions, BOGOs, coupons and loyalty rewards. Access Celerant’s Product Catalog via an in store kiosk to search products you don’t currently carry, and order those products via the POS.
Sell more sporting goods online
Celerant’s eCommerce integrates with the POS, allowing you to operate your store and website as one. Fulfill online orders from your stores, and drop ship through your distributors. Increase sales by integrating with Amazon, eBay and other online marketplaces. Send automated, personalized email campaigns with promotions based on your customer’s brand preferences and past purchases.
“The retail space, and sporting goods, is very competitive. One of the ways we’re working to win is by using technology to give us an advantage. We’ve had a great partnership with Celerant, whose helping us really understand our business and our data and make faster and better decisions than we ever have in the past.”