In-Store & Online Consumer Financing
Celerant’s point of sale and eCommerce platform integrates with Klarna™, allowing retailers to offer consumer financing in-store and online. This integration is secure and contactless, helping retailers sell more products by making it easy for customers to ‘buy now, pay later’ with flexible and affordable finance options.
How The Integration Works:
Celerant now offers flexible, frictionless consumer financing for in-store and online purchases through Klarna.
- Consumer financing for in-store and/or online purchases
- Buy now, pay later w/ 4 flexible finance options
- Point of sale sends application to customer’s mobile phone for contactless approval
- Online approval is integrated into the eCommerce checkout screen
- Instant approval process for new customers
- Integrates with Celerant’s point of sale and eCommerce
In addition to Celerant eCommerce, Klarna can be integrated at the point of sale. At checkout, the cashier can select the Klarna payment option and send the payment link to the customer via SMS/email/QR code. The customer then selects their preferred finance option and completes the application on their mobile phone, which automatically gets communicated back to Celerant’s point of sale to complete the transaction.
Klarna’s Flexible Payment Options
- Pay in 4: Split purchases into 4 equal interest-free payments
- Pay Over Time: Finance from 6-24 months starting at 0% interest rates
- Pay in 30 Days: Buy now and pay within 30 days, interest-free
- Pay Now: Pay instantly and in full with Klarna
"We partnered with Klarna to provide our retail customers an easy way to offer flexible payment options both in-store and online. Once Klarna is integrated with your point of sale and/or eCommerce website, customers can buy the products they want now and pay later by splitting the cost into 4 equal payments- without interest. The entire process is seamless and frictionless."
“Klarna offers a number of payment options, including direct payments, pay after delivery, and installments plans including our flagship Pay In 4 program. We provide a smooth one-click purchase experience for our customers, no matter how they pay. With Klarna, retailers experience 41% increase in average order value and 30% increase in conversions; 40% of Klarna sales come from new customers."
Leading Point of Sale & eCommerce Software
- Mobile Point of Sale
- Vendor Integrations
- Product Catalog Imports
- Automated Ordering
- Memberships w/ Recurring Billing
- Integrated eCommerce
- In-Store Pickup & Drop Shipping
- Curbside Pickup App
- Online Marketplace Integrations
- CRM & Loyalty Rewards
- Buy/Trade & Consignment
- Email Marketing & SEO Services
Klarna has been backed by Sequoia Capital since 2010 and more recently, Ant Group, Atomico, Bestseller Group, CPP Investments, Chrysalis Investments Limited, Commonwealth Bank of Australia, Dragoneer, HMI Capital, Mubadala Investment Company, Permira, Silver Lake, SoftBank, TCV, Visa, and funds and accounts managed by BlackRock. For more information, visit Klarna.com.