Standard Mobile App
Retailers can now launch their own mobile app for iOS and Android mobile devices. Whether you choose the standard app or our fully customized application, Celerant’s mobile apps allow retailers to expand their omnichannel strategy, and deliver their customers a personal, interactive and fast shopping experience. Seamlessly integrated to Celerant’s back office software, retailers can manage their app with no additional effort- Manage orders from all channels (in store, online and mobile app) in a central location.
Getting Started with Celerant Mobile Apps
Design & Launch your App with Minimal Effort
Celerant's standard app will be designed by our in-house team with our customizable templates. Choose the colors, logos and department structure to match your brand's needs and let our team do the rest. Your app will be launched on both the iOS App store and Google Play store.
Deliver better online shopping experiences
Celerant's mobile apps are faster and easier to use on mobile devices than eCommerce websites with quick page loading, push notifications, digital wallets, and more.
Drive repeat business & convert more sales
Conversion rates on mobile apps are 3x higher compared to traditional websites; and 47% of consumers now use mobile apps to shop online.
Features offered with Celerant’s online shopping app
Managing & updating your app
- All product updates can be made in the Celerant back office and reflected in-store, online and on the mobile app automatically
- Manage orders placed on the app alongside orders from your store and website.
- Update inventory levels across all channels automatically.
- Create & send personalized notifications
- Notifications link customers directly to your mobile app
- Automate messages based on personalized triggers such as previous purchases, abandoned cart, reward levels and more
- Notifications appear on their customers home screen, bypassing any deliverability issues associated with email marketing
Conversion rates are 3x higher on mobile apps compared to traditional websites
Zeke Hamdani, Director of Web Services
“Conversion rates on mobile apps are 3x higher compared to traditional websites; and a staggering 47% of consumers are now using mobile apps,” Stated Zeke Hamdani, Director of Web Services of Celerant Technology.
BOPIS & Curbside Pickup
- Retailer can manage curbside pickup orders through the retailer dashboard
- Customer notifications sent through the mobile app or automated text messages & emails
- Customer check in functionality alerts retailer when customer has arrived at the store
Celerant's curbside pickup retailer dashboard
Smart Wallets such as Apple Pay
- Increase conversions by offering a fast and secure mobile payment option
- Simple payment process makes it easy for customers to complete purchases on your mobile app
- Available to over 250 million worldwide apple users
Manage Your App, Website and Store As One
- iOS & Android compatibility
- Point of sale & eCommerce integration
- Real-time inventory levels
- Orders managed in central location
- Personalized push notifications
- Trigger notifications (abandon cart, b-day, etc.)
- Digital wallets, Apple Pay & PayPal
- Loyalty reward points
- BOPIS & curbside pickup
Loyalty Rewards - Coming Soon on the App!
- Customers can earn rewards wherever they shop - mobile apps, in store or on your traditional eCommerce website
- Encourage reward club membership by offering simple sign ups from within the mobile app
- Further increase engagement with personalized notifications based on club points, frequent buyer rewards etc..
Additional Features - Coming Soon!
- Account creation & login through social media profiles
- Branded order confirmations
- Appointment scheduling and resource reservations