Celerant’s 2017 Client Conference wrap up video is here! This video highlights all of the events that took place during the conference. From the interactive training sessions to the vendor and client panels to CEO Ian Goldman’s speech this video highlights over 95 retailers experiences during the 3 days of training.
Leading the way was Celerant’s CEO Ian Goldman who focuses on the importance of the conference and why it has such a lasting impact, on Celerant as an organization.
“Our client conference is one of our biggest events of the year. It allows our customers to meet each other and learn from each other and Celerant gets so much feedback from it. It allows us to understand what are the needs of our – Ian Goldman, CEO of Celerant Technology
Following Ian came the client testimonials and our client’s perspective of the conference. They discuss Celerant’s innovative retail technology, retail best practices, their E-Commerce and brick and mortar integrations, and the value they get out of the conference.
“It’s just a great conference, we actually bring some people that work throughout our organization. It gives them much more depth for the jobs they do and it makes them a lot more efficient for when they go home.”
– Jeff Poet, Owner of Jay’s Sporting Goods
This video provides you with just a taste of what the Client Conference was like. We want to thank all of the clients who attended everyone who was instrumental in putting the conference together, and our sponsors who made the event possible.
We are excited about Celerant’s 2018 Client Conference, which will hold in Hilton Head, South Carolina. We look forward to seeing everyone there!
MORE CLIENT CONFERENCE TESTIMONIALS
- “This was my first conference and I gained a lot of knowledge from the sessions. I think everything was set up wonderfully!”
- “I always enjoy the break-out sessions. This year was especially nice with the new panels/speakers too.”
- “My favorite part was SEO, Emerson was great.”
- “My favorite session was SPS EDI. It provided great information and was very interactive. My favorite aspect overall is always the networking. It is such a valuable time to get a better understanding of how other clients are succeeding or where their struggles might be.”
- “Lots of things were valuable as usual, but I really enjoyed the User Panel at lunch on Friday. I think providing networking opportunities for users to share info and ideas is super helpful.”
- “Loved the event app and being able to send the materials directly to my email! Being able to talk to folks who were working on the back end of Stratus was also really great.”