Automate & Streamline your Gun Shop: Prep Now for 2024!
What Firearm Dealers will Learn in this Webinar
Jamison Collins, FastBound
Michele Salerno & Chris Tabone, Celerant
Travis Glover, 4473 Cloud
Rob Reiter, 2nd Amendment Wholesale
The firearms retail industry is undergoing significant changes. Staying compliant is a priority due to increased restrictions, legislation and political action. Dealers must balance compliance, while offering customers the products and services they want.
In this educational webinar, firearm-industry experts from FastBound, 4473 Cloud, 2nd Amendment Wholesale and Celerant- discuss how dealers can prepare now to kick off the new year with increased compliance, streamlined replenishment and offering more products.
- Streamline firearms sales by e-filing and syncing your bound book and point of sale system.
- Save physical storage space by storing your 4473 forms in the cloud.
- Eliminate effort and reduce errors for product data and replenishment by integrating with your distributors.
- Offer an ‘endless aisle’ of products in-store and online with product feeds and drop shipping.
- Get a high-level product demonstration of all the software featured in this webinar.
Following the demonstration will be a Q&A to answer any of your questions directly. Join us and learn how leveraging technology can prepare you for today’s retail and tomorrow’s compliance challenges.
Streamline your Firearms Retail Business
Learn how you can automate processes and increase sales both in store and online using Celerant’s all-in-one retail software.