How To: Compete with Big-Box Specialty Retailers
[yotuwp type=”videos” id=”baayqd9jSQ0″ column=”1″ player=”width=950″]
Why gift shops retailers switch to Celerant
Celerant has been providing innovative software to gift shops for 20 years, featuring in store, online and digital marketing; customizable features specific to gift and specialty goods; and a seamless upgrade path from single-store to enterprise-level solutions- all with an affordable pricing model.
Retail technology to run a successful gift shop
- Assist shoppers anywhere with mobile POS
- Search items you don’t carry via an in store kiosk
- Automatically replenish stock based on min/max levels
- Create special orders with deposits for custom items & out-of-stocks
- Offer & accept gift cards in store & online
- Launch an eCommerce site as an extension of your gift shop
- Integrate with online marketplaces (Amazon, eBay, etc)
- Send automated, personalized email campaigns based on past purchases
- Increase sales with loyalty rewards, coupons, BOGOs & other promotions
Sell unique gifts, jewelry & more
Use mobile POS to assist customers anywhere, including sidewalk sales, throughout a museum or arena, even if your internet connection is down. Import products, drop ship and replenish inventory with automated purchase orders. Offer targeted promotions, BOGOs, coupons and loyalty rewards. Leverage Celerant’s Product Catalog to search through an “endless aisle” of products you may not currently carry, and order them on the POS.
Sell more gift & specialty items online
Launch an integrated eCommerce site as an extension of your store. Fulfill online orders from your stores, and drop ship through your distributors. Increase sales by integrating with online marketplaces (i.e., Amazon, eBay). Send automated, personalized email campaigns based on your customer’s brand preferences and past purchases. Ensure you are aware when low-quantity items are sold in store or online.
“As we were expanding beyond just a store business, we needed something that could handle eCommerce, phone orders, stores, and our Amazon partnership. We moved to Celerant to solve the multi-channel, or the omni-channel dilemma so to speak.”
Which solution is right for you?