Chattanooga Shooting Supplies
Chattanooga integrates with ATF-compliant retail software
Celerant’s complete commerce solutions integrates with Chattanooga Shooting Supplies. Through this integration, firearm retailers can import Chattanooga’s product catalogs, automatically reorder inventory based on min/max levels, display Chattanooga’s available inventory on their eCommerce website and enable drop shipping.
Request a demo to see our retail software in action.
Manage your gun store, range and eCommerce in a single, affordable retail solution
Celerant offers affordable, ATF-compliant retail software for firearm dealers with low monthly maintenance and little-to-no initial investment. Through the mobile point of sale, you can manage your electronic A&D and e4473; import firearms and hunting equipment from your distributors’ catalogs; automatically reorder inventory; access your distributors’ products in real-time via in store kiosks; and much more. You can also display and sell distributors’ products on your website with drop shipping; manage your range, courses, memberships, rentals, repairs and buy/trade; and integrate with leading online marketplaces (i.e., Gunbroker, Slick Guns, Guns.com)– all in a single system.
Celerant is a preferred retail software provider for the NSSF and NRA.
"We are excited to partner with Chattanooga Shooting Supply, and offer retail technology that seamlessly integrates with their products and services. Chattanooga Shooting and Celerant have always supported the outdoor hunting industry; and together we make it easier for both large and smaller dealers to manage and expand their business in store and online, compete, and remain compliant with the ATF."
"As our business continues to grow, Celerant is a logical step for us to provide dealers more tools to ensure their success. This partnership will provide CSSI dealers of any size, the technology to help them grow their business. We are excited to introduce Celerant to our dealers as part of the CSSI Family."
Chattanooga Shooting Supplies integrates with Celerant’s retail solutions
Celerant’s ATF-compliant point of sale software and eCommerce integrates with Chattanooga, allowing firearm dealers to sell more products in store and online with less effort.
- Access Chattanooga’s product catalog from within Celerant’s point of sale software
- Import the products you want to sell in your store
- Send automated purchase orders from within Celerant to reorder inventory based on min/max levels
- Access Chattanooga’s available inventory in real-time via in store kiosks, and use the POS to order products for drop shipping or pickup
- Display & sell Chattanooga’s available inventory, in real time, on your Celerant eCommerce website with Chattanooga’s product images
- Drop ship your online orders from Chattanooga’s warehouse, directly to your customers
Manage your gun store, website & range
- Integrated A&D Book, e4473 & Smart waivers for ATF compliance
- Mobile point of sale (rings up sales even if internet is down)
- Product catalog import for firearms & accessories
- Automated purchase orders for reordering based on min/max levels
- Integrated eCommerce with live distributor feeds & drop shipping
- Memberships with photo IDs for gun store & range
- Range & course management with online reservations
- Online marketplace integrations (i.e., GunBroker, Guns.com, Amazon)
- Email marketing based on past purchases & brand preferences