Celerant Technology integrates with Gunstores.com, a new online marketplace for firearms. Through Celerant’s point of sale, dealers can display and sell store inventory on Gunstores.com with local same-day pickup– enabling dealers to expand their market reach and increase online sales, regardless if they have an eCommerce website or not.
Request a demo to see our retail software in action.
Gunstores.com + Celerant: How it Works
- Product data is pushed from Celerant’s point of sale to Gunstores.com
- Gunstores.com displays your products on their online marketplace with distributor images
- Local customers can purchase products you have in-stock for same day pickup
- Transactions are processed with your existing merchant account on the Gunstores.com marketplace
- Coming soon, orders will be pushed back to Celerant’s back office software
One System For Your Firearms Business
For over two decades, Celerant has proudly supported the firearms industry, providing a comprehensive all-in-one gun store POS system seamlessly integrated with eCommerce and range management features. FFL dealers can take advantage of our built-in electronic bound book or opt for 3rd-party A&D/e4473 software solutions.
Easily import vendor catalogs, automate ordering, and display product feeds in-store and online by integrating with distributors, while also uploading products to 3rd-party marketplaces like Gunstores.com. Elevate your firearms business with Celerant’s cutting-edge solutions.
“With consumers shopping online more than ever, it’s vital for dealers to have an online presence. Our integration with Gunstores.com provides our dealers with a great opportunity to sell more products online and expand their market reach so local customers can find their business online, even if they don’t have their own website.”
“Gunstores.com is excited to partner with Celerant Technology. With many of our dealers already using Celerant, this integration will streamline and automate the process of showing their local in-stock inventory.”
Leading FFL Point of Sale & eCommerce Software
- Mobile Point of Sale
- Distributor Integrations
- Catalog Imports & Ordering
- A&D, e4473, Smartwaiver
- Memberships w/ Recurring Billing
- eCommerce w/ FFL Locator
- Mobile Shopping Apps
- In Store Pickup & Drop Shipping
- Online Marketplace Integrations
- Range Management
- Firearm Course Scheduling
- Email Marketing & SEO Services
For more information about Gunstores.com and to get started, please visit www.gunstores.com/create-account.