Retailers can offer an ‘endless aisle’ of products from Ingram using Celerant’s point of sale and eCommerce platform
Celerant’s point of sale and eCommerce integrates with Ingram, enabling retailers to leverage one of the world’s largest database collections of books, DVDs, games and other products in real-time, to carry and sell more products to customers in store and online.
Request a demo to see our retail software in action.
In Store: Eliminate Manual Entry & Automate Store Replenishment with Ingram
- View Ingram’s catalog directly through Celerant’s point of sale in real-time
- Access millions of active and out-of-print books from over 30,000 publishers, music, games and other products
- Import all the products you want to sell into your POS database with the most comprehensive and accurate information in the industry
- Automate your purchasing for store replenishment based on min/max levels within Celerant’s retail software
In Store: Sell More Books with Celerant’s Point of Sale & Ingram
- Lookup Ingram’s real-time inventory, directly from the point of sale
- Use Celerant’s point of sale to offer any product that Ingram currently has in stock
- Automatically generate and send a special order to Ingram to fulfill
- Drop ship orders from Ingram directly to your customer, or have orders delivered to the store for pickup
Online: Offer an ‘Endless Aisle’ of Ingram’s Products on your eCommerce
- Pull Ingram’s ‘live data feeds’ to instantly populate your website with product data, including product name, description, image, MSRP and real-time stock levels
- Fulfill online orders using your own inventory; and/or choose to have Ingram drop ship orders directly to the customer, or to the store for customer pickup
- Offer more products online, since you do not have to stock the merchandise
#1 Rated Point of Sale & eCommerce Solution
Manage your entire retail store & online business w/ ONE system
- Point of sale & in store kiosks
- Vendor product catalog imports
- Inventory management & auto ordering
- Promotions & loyalty rewards
- Integrated eCommerce
- Order fulfillment & drop shipping
- Curbside pickup application
- Buy online, pickup/return in store (BOPIS)
- Marketplaces (Amazon, eBay, Walmart)
- CRM & shopper tracking
- Automated email marketing
- Accounting & sales tax management
The world is reading and Ingram Content Group (“Ingram”) connects people with content in all forms. Providing comprehensive services for publishers, retailers, libraries and educators, Ingram makes these services seamless and accessible through technology, innovation and creativity. With an expansive global network of offices and facilities, Ingram’s services include digital and physical book distribution, print-on-demand, and digital learning. Ingram Content Group is a part of Ingram Industries Inc. and includes Ingram Book Group LLC, Ingram Publisher Services LLC, Lightning Source LLC, VitalSource Technologies LLC, Ingram Library Services LLC, and Tennessee Book Company LLC.
For more information, please visit www.ingramcontent.com.