Lipsey's: Firearms Distributor
FFL retail software integrates with Lipsey’s
For many years, Celerant has partnered with Lipsey’s, one of the nation’s leading wholesale firearm distributors, to provide dealers with innovative and compliant retail technology. Lipsey’s dealers can enjoy full catalog integration, point of sale replenishment ordering, store direct and dropship ordering capability and much more through Celerant. Dealers can now offer any product that Lipsey’s carries, through Celerant’s eCommerce sites and/or in store kiosks, without having to stock or ship the merchandise.
Manage your gun store, eCommerce and range in one system
- Access Lipsey’s catalog directly from Celerant’s point of sale
- Import products you want to sell- NO manual entry!
- Automatically order inventory from Lipsey’s when stock levels are low based on pre-set min/max stock levels
- Display live products (with images) on Celerant’s eCommerce sites &/or in store kiosks by pulling Lipsey’s ‘live data feeds’
- Drop ship all orders through Lipsey’s, including firearms (NEW!), and/or use your inventory to fulfill orders
- Comply with the ATF with Celerant’s A&D book and e4473 integrations
“We have partnered with Lipsey’s for many years; and take pride in the fact that many dealers continue to take advantage of our integrated offerings. By integrating with their new dropshipping service for firearms, our shared dealers can be even more competitive. It is a pleasure to work with Lipsey’s technical team; and we truly value the partnership.”
“We’re excited to offer firearms dropshipping as another value-added service to Lipsey’s dealers, backed by our superior customer service and efficient shipping. We appreciate our partnership with Celerant and their ability to quickly offer this integration to our shared dealers. Celerant’s complete solution, including point of sale, kiosks and eCommerce, allows our dealers to offer the entire Lipsey’s catalog both online and in store.”
Import products and auto order from Lipsey’s
Through Celerant’s vendor integration, dealers can browse Lipsey’s catalogs, and import the products they want to sell in store. In addition, with ‘live data feeds’, dealers can offer an ‘endless aisle’ by displaying Lipsey’s available stock (with images) on Celerant’s eCommerce website and/or in store kiosks. After an order is placed online, dealers can dropship through Lipsey’s, and/or fulfill from their own inventory. When inventory is low, purchase orders can be automatically generated and sent to Lipsey’s based on min/max levels set within Celerant. And everything’s tracked in real-time!
Lipsey’s ‘Firearms Dropship Program’ Supported by Celerant
By integrating with Lipsey’s new ‘Firearms Dropship Program’, dealers can continue to offer an ‘endless aisle’ of firearms, ammo and accessories in store and/or online, and now offload order fulfillment to Lipsey’s for firearms and non-firearm items. After a customer places an order, the dealer can either fulfill the order using their own inventory, or automatically route the order to Lipsey’s for dropshipping. As always, Lipsey’s can dropship non-firearm orders directly to the customer; and with this new program can now dropship firearms to the dealer’s store, or another FFL location (using Celerant’s online FFL Locator) for customer pickup. This allows FFL dealers to offer many more products in store and/or online, while reducing their overhead by eliminating the need to invest, stock or ship additional merchandise.
Complete FFL Retail Commerce Software
- Point of sale & in store kiosks
- Mobile retail technology for gun shows
- Class & course scheduling
- Rentals, repairs & consignment
- Electronic A&D book & e4473
- Automated purchase orders
- Integrated eCommerce & drop shipping
- Online range reservations
- Firearm marketplaces & auction sites
- Integrated email marketing
- Memberships with recurring billing
- Range management & digital waivers