Lipsey's: Firearms Distributor
ATF-compliant retail software integrates with Lipsey’s
Celerant’s retail platforms, Stratus Retail and Cumulus Retail, are both ATF-compliant software solutions for Federal Firearms Licensed (FFL) retailers. Both systems integrate with Lipsey’s, one of the nation’s leading wholesale firearm distributors. Through this integration, dealers can import product catalogs, automate inventory replenishment, have Lipsey’s drop ship accessory web orders and more.
Read Our Announcement
Manage your gun store, range and eCommerce in one system
Celerant’s retail platforms, Stratus Retail for larger dealers and Cumulus Retail for the smaller dealers, are both fully-integrated software solutions for FFL retailers combining: point-of-sale, CRM, e4473, Electronic A&D, range management and more.
- Access Lipsey’s product catalog from within Celerant’s POS software
- Import the products you want to sell in your store
- Eliminate the need to manually enter products into your retail system
- Reorder inventory with automated POs based on pre-set min/max levels within your Celerant software
- Display Lipsey’s available inventory, in real-time, on your Celerant eCommerce website with drop shipping
“Our goal has always been to help firearm retailers streamline their operations and comply with the ATF. Through our partnership with Lipsey’s combined with our ATF-compliant retail software, FFL dealers will find it easier than ever to grow their business. With our continued investment in the firearms industry, dealers can rest assured that they will be supported now and in the future.”
“We believe our partnership with Celerant provides dealers with the tools and technology needed to excel in today’s marketplace. Our joint partnership provides Lipsey’s dealers, both large and small, with the inventory, technology and superior customer service they need to be successful. We are excited to introduce Celerant to our dealers looking for a powerful, yet user-friendly, retail solution.”
Fully-integrated, ATF-compliant retail system
Celerant has offered innovative retail software for close to 20 years and is a preferred provider of the NSSF and the NRA. With decades of retail technology experience and hundreds of firearm clients, Celerant offers two retail solutions to the firearms market: its more affordable SaaS solution, Cumulus Retail and its enterprise premier solution, Stratus Retail. Both retail systems allow dealers to manage their gun shops, shooting ranges, online eCommerce sales, marketplace integrations (e.g., GunBroker, SlickGuns, Guns.com, Amazon), digital marketing and more with one solution.
Import products from Lipsey’s catalog
Through Celerant’s vendor integration, you can browse Lipsey’s catalogs, and import the products you want to sell in store. In addition, with “live vendor feeds”, you can display Lipsey’s available stock on your Cumulus eCommerce website. After a customer places an order online, Celerant automatically generates and sends the purchase order to Lipsey’s, and Lipsey’s fulfills from their warehouse directly to your customer. And everything’s tracked in real-time!
POS and Range Features
- Mobile POS with EMV for gun shows
- Range management
- Class and course scheduling
- Rentals, repairs and consignment
- Electronic A&D books and e4473
- Automated purchase orders
- Integrated eCommerce
- Online range reservations
- Firearm marketplace integrations
- Integrated email marketing
- Memberships with recurring billing
- Digital waivers via Smartwaiver