SPS Commerce for Stratus Retail
Complete retail management solution with EDI integration
Stratus Retail is a powerful retail system that integrates with Electronic Data Interchange (EDI) by SPS Commerce. This integration allows small to mid-market retailers to source new suppliers, and maximize and expand vendor relationships by managing their entire fulfillment onboarding and drop shipping process. The integration also provides the ability to monitor vendor performance and compliance.
Read Our Announcement
Benefits of EDI Integration
- Easily send Purchase Orders and other data to vendors
- Automate documents needed for drop shipping (i.e., shipping notices, invoices)
- Improve shipping timeliness, inventory positions and sales
- Reduce the chances of stock outs, overstocks and backorders
- Exchange EDI with 70,000+ trading partners and top brands
- Easily source, evaluate and onboard high-quality suppliers and brands to grow assortment
- Manage trade promotions from your distributors
- Provide digital or hard copies to ATF auditors
“We are seeing an increased demand from our clients to better leverage their distributors and manufacturers to offload overhead and labor. Through our new SPS Commerce integration, we offer an advanced fulfillment solution allowing clients to expand vendor relationships by taking advantage of SPS’s network.”
“Partnering with Celerant provides mid-market retailers enhanced communication, visibility and efficiencies across their supply chain to more quickly meet the demands of the digital retail era. Together, we orchestrate order information and engagement across all channels giving shoppers the seamless shopping experience they have come to expect.”
Ready For A Complete Retail Management Solution With EDI?
SPS Commerce’s EDI solution integrates with our ERP, leveraging data from eCommerce and the Point of Sale solution. Through this integration, both small online shops or big box retailers can manage all transactions with any distributor, fulfill orders from multiple channels and drop ship – all within a single solution. As part of the integration, retailers can import vendor/manufacturer inventory data on their eCommerce site, in real-time, and have vendors drop ship orders directly to customers. Retailers can also leverage user-friendly reports and vendor scorecards to manage and monitor vendor performance, track compliance issues and spot trends to optimize their operations throughout their entire trading network.
Manage your entire commerce with Celerant, for both in store and online.
- In Store Operations
- Integrated eCommerce
- Payment Processing
- Inventory Management
- Order Fulfillment
- CRM & Customer Incentives
- Reporting & Analysis
- Accounting & ERP
- Digital Marketing
- Online Marketplace Integrations