Credit Card Payment Processing
Stratus offers multiple options for integrated and secure credit card payment processing with EMV, Point-to-Point Encryption (P2PE) and tokenization, so you and your customers can rest easy.
Stratus integrates its point of sale payment processing software with major credit card processors, providing fast, reliable and secure POS payment processing options with competitive rates. In just a matter of seconds, transactions are passed directly from the card reader to the payment processor using Point-To-Point Encryption (P2PE) and tokenization, increasing the speed and security at the point of entry. Whether you choose your own POS payment processing company through our available gateway or one of our direct processing partners, you can accept all major credit cards and the latest in NFC payments, EMV and Android and Apple Pay.
The Fast and Secure POS System Credit Card Payment Processing Features You Need
- Reduce the risk associated with card fraud with certified chip technology
- Render the cardholder's data unreadable at the device with P2PE
- Update lost, stolen or expired cards to ensure approvals for recurring payments
- Display your custom branding to your shoppers on signature capture devices
- Process payments at the point-of-sale without storing any sensitive credit card data
- Use machine learning to identify and adapt to new patterns of credit card fraud
- Process credit card transactions fast and securely
- Integrate your POS credit card payment processing software with your eCommerce transactions
“Being where our customers are is a big part of our business, and mobile POS lets us swipe credit cards and manage inventory in real-time, the same way we would process inside a physical store.”
Get Secure and Personalized Payment Solutions with Global Payments Integrated
Global Payments Integrated (OpenEdge Payments) integrates with Celerant’s point of sale and eCommerce software, helping businesses succeed by delivering secure and personalized payment solutions, and allowing retailers to accept payments regardless of how, when or where customers prefer to pay.Watch Video