Classes, courses and resources can be created, reserved and easily managed through the Stratus retail software, from both the point of sale or via your Stratus eCommerce.
For companies that offer classes, courses, reservations and other activities beyond products and merchandise, Stratus provides integrated resource management tools that sync with your store and website transactions. Define any required waivers, scan driver’s licenses, accept all major forms of payment and split sales for groups—all through the Stratus point of sale.
Integrate All Your Revenue Streams Into One System
- Create and manage classes, courses and activities with calendar views
- Reserve resources such as lanes, chairs and/or classrooms
- Offer memberships with recurring billing
- Provide member discounts and incentive programs
- Provide online scheduling for convenient reservations through your website
“Our retail business is totally managed by Celerant- everything from checking in on the range, how we log your waivers, all the way down to how many minutes you will be on a lane, we use the scheduling module for tracking our resources and knowing who is where which feeds right into our CRM clubs and the different levels of memberships. As we were adding on our range, we were really looking for a single source integrator that could come in and help us with of course the point of sale at the counter, but also the resource management and reservations, the back office, the shipping and receiving. As we went through our search, Celerant and specifically the Stratus platform- really was the fit for where we were heading.”
Create And Manage
Course and class scheduling
Create and manage courses your enterprise offers, and integrate that revenue with the rest of your online and in store sales. Stratus lets you create schedules and allocate necessary resources for each class, whether equipment, rooms, instructors, other personnel and so forth.
- Manage your courses, classes & reservations
- Check-in customers at the POS
- Define required waivers, if needed
- Accept payment and split group sales
Provide Online Scheduling For Added Convenience
Allow your customers to view class or course schedules in a calendar view and make reservations directly on the Stratus eCommerce website. Even if you don’t sell products and merchandise online, a stand-alone website can be designed and created so you can easily manage your reservations and registrations online. In real-time, your customers can review, schedule and reserve the classes or courses they want to attend, locking in their purchase with your company.GET STARTED
Incentivize individuals, families, law enforcement or military personnel who frequent your courses or classes with multi-level memberships and the convenience of automatic billing. Membership programs are great for awareness and promotions while also providing your enterprise with predictable, recurring revenue.
- Sell multi-level memberships with recurring billing
- Print custom, photo ID cards for members right from within your POS
- Track member data for promotion & email/postal mail marketing
- Allow members to purchase & manage their memberships online