An eCommerce And Retail Point of Sale System for Small Businesses That Works Well & Works Right
Find out how only Cumulus Retail offers a simple ePOS system solution with the power to scale to a national enterprise network of stores over time.
Keep a complete pulse on your business and make downtime a thing of the past with Cumulus’ ‘Always On’ cloud POS. Unlike most cloud retail solutions, Cumulus ensures reliability at the point-of-sale should internet connectivity go down, letting you carry on with processing sales and all point-of-sale functions.
- Functions for all POS transactions
- Secure accounts receivable
- Mobile POS management
- Mobile registers on any tablet
- Mobile payments with EMV
- In store server option
Operate your store and web as one with cross-channel products, pricing and promotions using Cumulus’ advanced eCommerce solutions that are specifically designed for small-to-mid sized retailers like you.
- Design and management
- Product and customer management
- Sales and digital marketing
- Order fulfillment
- Online marketplace integrations
- Hosting, security and support
Easily create and modify products for your retail store and eCommerce site with Cumulus’ advanced product management features, such as vendor catalog imports, tag printing, three-dimensional matrices and more.
- Product imports and modifications
- Vendor catalog imports
- Pricing with bulk changes
- Multi-store tracking
- Product categories and tags
- Product matrices for color, size and style
Track real-time sales data from all channels in a single database using Cumulus’ Customer Relationship Management (CRM) which comes standard within the Cumulus POS software. Use this data to understand customer behaviors and keep them coming back with personalized promotions.
- Customer import and export
- Customer types, categories and pricing
- Club memberships with rewards
- ID club cards printed from POS
- Personalized email marketing
Manage your store, website inventory and fulfillment operation within one mobile POS solution. Keep track of stock levels, allow auto-replenishment, get real-time reporting and use integrated shipping and tracking tools to reduce costs and time associated with fulfilling and delivering orders.
- Inventory tracking and adjustments
- Inter-store transfers
- Cycle counts and physical inventory
- Auto replenishment
- Picking tickets
- Shipping integrations with FedEx, UPS and USPS
Streamline supply from your vendors with Cumulus by integrating with vendor catalogs, automating purchase orders, enabling drop ship, communicating via EDI and optimizing vendor partnerships to offer a wider selection of products.
- At once receiving and purchase orders
- Vendor catalog imports
- Automated purchasing based on min/max
- Receiving logs and return to vendor
- Drop shipping
Schedule and manage your staff from a centralized location using Cumulus. Our tools let you create employee schedules, manage time-off, monitor daily punches and track salaries and commissions within the POS system.
- Workforce management
- User groups and restrictions
- Employee punch cards
Increase sales through third-party marketplaces with Cumulus’ integrations with Amazon, Walmart, eBay, Farfetch and more. Our integrations let you easily upload, sell and track sales in a single place, while eliminating manual entry.
- Push products to marketplace
- Pull orders within Cumulus POS
- Fulfillment by Amazon or by Merchant
- Walmart, eBay, Farfetch integrations and more
Send your customers the right marketing promotions and incentives at the right time by integrating your email marketing and search engine optimization (SEO) with real-time CRM and sales data from all of your retail channels.
- Email marketing automation
- Customer segmentation
- Real-time integration with sales data
- SEO website services
Gain insight into your retail operation with advanced reporting tools that let you access KPIs across all of your retail channels. View canned reports or create your own to analyze sales, inventory, loss prevention, commissions and more.
- Inventory turns and sales history
- Permanent markdown reporting
- Sell-through reporting
- Definable groups and calculations
- Prior period on hand cost/retail
- Custom report designer
Make smarter and faster decisions about your retail business with advanced accounting features and QuickBooks Online integrations that are accessible from your desktop or mobile device.
- QuickBooks Online General Ledger and Payable integration
- Accounts receivable payments and statements
- Finance and late charges
- Customer terms
- On-account charges at POS
For retailers, only Cumulus Retail offers a simple solution with the power to scale to a national enterprise network of stores over time. We know how many hats business owners wear each day and created an ePOS and eCommerce system that simply works well and works right, while enabling a competitive advantage. Cumulus Retail is the perfect point of sale system for small businesses and large retailers alike.WHAT MAKES CUMULUS RETAIL DIFFERENT
Learn More About Cumulus Retail
Read real customer reviews to see why retailers choose Cumulus Retail over other retail management and ePOS systems, such as Lightspeed, Springboard, Vend, Shopkeep and more.