Through the Cumulus online marketplace software integrations, you can save time and eliminate manual entry, by pushing your products from within Cumulus retail with just a few clicks and pulling in your online orders automatically.
Increase Online Sales With Marketplace Integrations
- Push products to the marketplace through integrations
- Pull orders made through these marketplaces within Cumulus POS
- Integrate with leading marketplaces like Walmart, eBay and Farfetch
- Outsource fulfillment and customer service to Amazon
- List your products with Amazon Prime free 2-day shipping
- Receive real-time alerts on sales data and inventory
Farfetch and More
As a complete commerce solution, Cumulus integrates with leading third-party marketplaces beyond Amazon. Capitalize on the power and scale of marketplaces like Walmart, eBay, Farfetch and more by easily up loading and selling your products on their sites. Through Cumulus retail, you can manage and track all sales made on their sites in a single place.
With Cumulus’ integration with Amazon and other leading online marketplace software, you have the option to fulfill orders or have the marketplaces do it for you. Fulfillment By Amazon (FBA) allows you to access Amazon’s tremendous market reach and offload fulfillment, payment processing and customer service to their company. Additionally, by sending your merchandise to Amazon for fulfillment from their warehouse, you can list products with Amazon Prime and capture an audience looking for the free 2-day shipping. Fulfillment By Merchant (FBM), on the other hand, lets you take control of the selling process from picking and packing to customer service.