2nd Amendment Wholesale (2AW) integrates with #1 FFL retail software
Celerant Technology’s retail software integrates with 2nd Amendment Wholesale (2AW), a leading distributor of firearms and accessories in North America; helping FFL dealers offer the niche products and brands their customers want in store and online, while complying with the ATF.
Request a demo to see our retail software in action.
Celerant & 2nd Amendment Wholesale
Maintain accurate product data; keep shelves stocked; and sell more with less effort, and in many cases, without stocking merchandise.
- Save time by accessing 2AW’s product catalog from the point of sale
- Import the products you want to sell within Celerant’s back office software
- Auto-generate & send 2AW purchase orders when inventory is low
- Get online quickly by pulling 2AW’s products/images on Celerant’s eCommerce sites
- Display 2AW’s products/images on Celerant’s in store kiosks
- Send orders to 2AW for drop shipping and/or fulfill from your own inventory
“We take pride in our cutting-edge, innovative technology that has supported the outdoor sportsman industry for many years. By partnering with 2nd Amendment Wholesale, a company also driven by innovation, together we can enable dealers to be more competitive, reach more customers, and be more compliant- all with less effort on the dealer’s part.”
“We are excited to partner with a company truly dedicated to the industry as we are. Like Celerant, we also pride ourselves in our ability to offer dealers with innovative and unique products, along with the services they need to be competitive. We believe that our integration with Celerant’s retail technology will help our dealers take their business to the next level. That’s why we partnered with them.”
About 2nd Amendment Wholesale
Founded in 2015, 2nd Amendment Wholesale is a firearms distributor, selling guns and accessories at competitive prices while providing superior customer service to retail gun shops around the United States. We are a 100% wholesale only, serving only authorized FFL dealers with a storefront; no retail sales to the general public.
For more information, please visit www.2ndamendmentwholesale.com.
Complete FFL Retail Software & eCommerce
- Point of sale & in store kiosks
- A&D & e4473 integrations
- Distributor integrations & auto-ordering
- Integrated eCommerce
- Order fulfillment
- Range & membership management
- Rentals & repairs
- Class & course management
- Marketplaces (Gunbroker.com, gun.deals, Weapon Depot, Amazon)