Success Story: Trinkets Boutique
Learn how Trinkets Boutique improved inventory, sales and customer service by switching to Cumulus Retail
[yotuwp type=”videos” id=”2WOzvOpZp0w” player=”width=960&rel=0″]
Trinkets Boutique is a family-owned business with 4 store locations, providing trendy clothing to women of all sizes. They switched to Cumulus Retail to have a more modern POS system that allows them to see inventory and sales data in each store in real-time. With Cumulus Retail, Trinkets can now:
- Provide a faster checkout experience at the point of sale
- Locate and manage vendors much easier
- Choose which merchandise they want to carry in store
- Run reports to quickly see their best sellers, slow movers, etc.
- Reorder inventory when quantities are low
- Make each store aware when a unique inventory item is sold
- Print tags for all their merchandise
- Get new products on the sales floor faster
- Spend less time on the computer, and more time with customers
“We chose Cumulus Retail because we wanted a platform that was going to keep up with us. I need to know how much inventory each store has right away, versus having to wait a few hours or days. With Cumulus, I can see everyone’s inventory and sales, it’s real-time and I’m able to get them the inventory they need.”
– Trinkets Boutique
Top 10 Reasons to switch to Cumulus Retail
1) Web-based: Use a tablet to manage your business and ring sales anywhere (sales floor, trunk shows, sidewalk sale, trade shows).
2) Real-time: Updates to products, pricing and promotions are entered once and reflected in your store(s) in real-time; Cumulus eCommerce is fully integrated too.
3) Customizable POS Screen: Create your own short-cut icons to make it easier and faster to help customers.
4) Always-on POS: Ensure you can ring up sales, and access all point of sale functionality, if internet connectivity goes down.
5) Promotions: Leverage a robust coupon feature to offer discounts, promotions and BOGO’s with flexibility to add your own rules.
6) Customer Loyalty: Incentivize customers with a flexible, built-in customer loyalty program, offer special loyalty pricing and offer customers gift cards, for both in store and online.
7) Mobile Inventory: Scan physical inventory easily with mobile devices, and easily upload data into Cumulus Retail.
8) eCommerce: Quickly display products online with our fully-integrated and modern Cumulus eCommerce solution, or interface with your existing Shopify or WooCommerce site.
9) Online Marketplaces: Sell on Amazon, eBay and/or Walmart. With Amazon, you can choose ‘Fulfillment by Merchant’ and/or ‘Fulfillment by Amazon’.
10) Hardware: Integrate with a wide-variety of cutting-edge tablets, cash draws, receipt printers, EMV devices and more (many customers were able to migrate to Cumulus using their existing hardware).